Friday, September 19, 2008

Sin City 2 Update


Frank Miller has a lot on his plate right now, trying to turn his new movie The Spirit into something that will please fans instead of have them in an uproar (like they were at Comic Con this summer). But at a recent press conference, the demigod of comics gave an update on Sin City 2, which has been in talks for years.

I can't talk about my projects, because I don't believe a movie is real until I see the title on the screen. There are many things that can go wrong. But I can tell you that I'm very close to begin 'Sin City 2' with Robert Rodriguez. We have to arrange a few things and we'll be back in action.

That's better than nothing. I've heard that Angelina Jolie has been approached to star this time around, and most of the cast would probably return because the storyline will weave through time in flashback mode so even the ones who died in the original would be able to make appearances. Whatever it takes to make this happen - get it done. Hopefully The Spirit (while different in tone but similar in filming style) won't anger people enough to dash Miller's future directing plans.

No comments: