Thursday, November 6, 2008

This Sounds AWESOME

"I've got at least one more in me."

I'm leaving for DC for like five or six days, so the site will be a little slow for a while, but I couldn't resist making this my last post before I hit the road.

Sylvester Stallone will write, direct, and star in a movie called The Expendables, co-starring (are you ready for this?) Jet Li and Jason Statham.

The film follows a group of "expendable" mercenaries trying to take down a South American dictator and free the oppressed population. Filming starts in February, and I couldn't be happier about it.

3 comments:

Jared said...

This project confirms the existence of God.

Head Hero said...

Man, I forgot the name of the studio making this. Must be the same as Rambo, because I heard that Stallone has a two picture deal with the company and that this will be one.
The other is rumored to be another Rambo.
What I hear.
Oh, and greater team-up than Jet Li and Jackie Chan!
Stallone, Statham, and Li rock!

Ben Pearson said...

It's Millenium/Nu Image, and yes, the other project is indeed rumored to be Rambo.