Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Leo DiCaprio Joins Inception


Doth my eyes deceive me? Two of my favorite people in Hollywood will be working together for the first time on a project that sounds extremely interesting. (High fives all around.)

Leonardo DiCaprio (who has officially worked his way to Number One on my list of Favorite Working Actors) is set to star in Christopher Nolan's upcoming film Inception. The project is veiled in mysterious phrases like "contemporary sci-fi actioner," taking place within the "architecture of the mind," so we really have no idea what it is actually about.

I have blind faith in both Nolan's directing - as I've said many times, The Prestige is one of my favorite films - and DiCaprio's acting. The two joining together is a match made in fanboy heaven. 2010, here we come.

1 comment:

MT said...

Definitely very excited for 'Inception'
I was glad to see that Nolan didn't just hop on the boat for Batman 3, and instead is taking the time to hone in on something else. I thought the Prestige was really, really a good thing that came out of Nolan, hopefully there will be something as good coming from him this time around.