Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Natalie Portman in Thor?


First ScarJo joins Iron Man 2, now Natalie Portman could be the love interest in Thor? Marvel Studios, I'm beginning to like you more every day.

This is a bit of old news, but I just felt it was worth mentioning since Portman falls on my list of Favorite Actresses Right Now and has a little more credibility to her name than the aforementioned busty blonde.

Also worth mentioning (to me, anyway) is that Josh Hartnett has tested for both the role of Thor and Thor's brother, Loki. I think he'd be great as a mischievious character, since I don't really see him as a hammer-wielding superstar. We'll see how it all plays out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THOR = Ben Affleck

LOKI = Josh Hartnett

ODIN = Cuba Gooding Jr.

Ben Pearson said...

Spielberg - that's utter brilliance. No wonder you're a legend.