Monday, January 28, 2008

Diesel and Walker Are 4 Fast 4 Furious


Vin Diesel told MTV today that he would get back in the driver's seat for another sequel to the film that brought street racing to the mainstream.

"I think doing the cameo in 'Tokyo Drift' confirmed a lot of things for me...when you create a role that the world kind of identifies with...sometimes you have that responsibility to return to that role. I think the time has come to revisit Dom Toretto."

Diesel also confirmed that Paul Walker has signed on to reprise his role in the upcoming installment that will probably race into theaters in 2009. What else can they do in this franchise? Have them street race in space? Honestly though, I'll probably end up seeing this when it comes out. I've already seen the other three, so I'm in too far not to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fast and Furious sucks balls!

Anonymous said...

another one? holy christ in a handbag shoot me down and deliver us from eva, it's gonna be a hot night!


woo hoo!!