Monday, March 10, 2008

Apatow's New Cast


Hollywood comedy SuperProducerDirector Judd Apatow has signed three players for his newest film. Seth Rogen, Leslie Mann, and Adam Sandler will star in Apatow's newest directorial effort, which has also been written solely by Apatow himself. The plot for this one has been kept completely secret so far, and production begins in late fall or early summer.

I guess it's good that Adam Sandler might be in something funny again. I've never really been a big fan of his, so maybe working with Apatow on something other than You Don't Mess With The Zohan will bring laughs instead of groans to audiences. Leslie Mann is REALLY annoying to me, and I kind of hope she never appears in another film again. [Note: I just found out/maybe remembered that she's married to Apatow, so my hopes are probably dashed on the spot.] And is anyone else kind of getting tired of Seth Rogen? The Pineapple Express looks kind of questionable, if you ask me.

No comments: