Tuesday, April 22, 2008

T4 Is Still Kicking, Adds Another To Cast


If you guys have been cheating on me in the last week by reading other web sites, you might have come across a rumor that Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins was scrapped and they were abandoning the project completely. I, in my infinite knowledge, decided not to post on this "news" since I smelled something strange about it, and now my suspicions have been confirmed: that was nothing more than a rumor and the movie is still definitely being made. Reuters reports that Moon Bloodgood (ridiculous? I think so) has joined the official cast of Christian Bale, Anton Yelchin, and Sam Worthington (Jeff's son) in the newly-titled Terminator 4. She'll play a member of the rebellion, which I guess is good enough for me.

Notice that they didn't confirm the earlier rumor regarding Josh Brolin as the new Terminator. Which I still think would be outrageous but awesome at the same time. I'll keep you in the loop. as more info comes my way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.