Monday, May 19, 2008

Potential Star Hopeful For JP4


Laura Dern (Dr. Ellie Sattler) was interviewed by TV Guide recently and revealed she's still interested in Jurassic Park 4.

"It's still a while away but my understanding is it's happening and my character is very involved. I know [director] Steven Spielberg is looking forward to [getting it together] over the next year."

I'm happy that Spielberg is still interested in this project. I think that would be the best thing to happen to this franchise; the creator of the first (hugely successful) film comes back to resurrect a near-dead series, bringing back fame and glory along with a massive amount of interest and publicity because of his involvement. Still no word on Sam Neill's Dr. Alan Grant returning to the big screen.

1 comment:

Boze said...

Man... rough picture of Dr. Sattler you got there, ben