Sunday, May 11, 2008

Ridiculous Casting Rumors


According to Latino Review, they seem to think that Bruce Willis is in the running for the lead role in the A-Team movie. Yes, a movie based off another old television show from before we were born. I hope Willis doesn't lower himself to this type of movie, especially since Woody Harrelson is attached to the project as well. We all know how that's gonna turn out...

More ridiculously (if that's possible), they claim that Brad Pitt is in the running for the upcoming Marvel movie Thor. I don't really think this has any merit, but it's fun to speculate about something that ludicrous. Anyway, I'm sure more legitimate casting updates for both of these films will be coming soon - not that I think either of them are going to be any good, but I'll keep you posted nonetheless. In related Marvel news, director Matthew Vaughn's (Stardust) contract has expired for the project so currently there is not a director attached.

No comments: